BRIDGE Foundation is a nonprofit organization. The project which BRIDGE inaugurated funded and supported by ‘U.S State Department” under the entitled initiative of “AEIF” (Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund) in 2013. The project entered into the first phase which started from 26 April 2014 and will be continued till December 2014. At present, the BRIDGE team is consisted of 5 people for Friday classes along with 5 advisers in the committee along with 4 trainers and 1 Interpreter.
- To empower the disable ( Which we literally use) but in this era we do consider them differently able
- To follow the inclusive policy for promoting the sign language users and the people who are physically disable
- To enrich them through the IT , i. e-Graphics, Internet Marketing and Word Press
- To make them communicative in English
- To make them engage in self-employment
- To organize the social connectivity and networking